Over the last few years, Automation/RPA has evolved significantly to keep up with the growing expectations of enterprises. While RPA is deemed to be at the core of enterprises’ automation journey, two new peripheral areas have surfaced in recent times – Use Case Discovery and Intelligent Document Processing (IDP). The convergence of these new elements with RPA has given rise to a new era of Hyper Intelligent Automation (HIA).
As enterprises look to ramp up adoption of RPA/HIA, the Global Capability Centre (GCC) community is a key enabler in RPA/HIA efforts. India currently houses over 1400 GCCs, among which 450+ GCCs have already made sizeable investments in RPA/HIA. The autonomy that GCCs enjoy allows them to play a critical role in decision-making processes. Hence, the India GCC community spend about USD 50-60 Mn in 2019 on HIA, and this is expected to grow at a CAGR of 52% in the next 5 years to reach ~USD 450 Mn by 2024.
This Zinnov whitepaper on Hyper Intelligent Automation in India GCCs answers questions such as –
- What are the two distinct RPA/HIA adoption strategies leveraged by GCCs?
- What are the inherent challenges in RPA/HIA scaling?
- How has COVID-19 affected the Automation/RPA adoption across enterprises?
- What are the newer use cases being explored by GCCs and enterprises alike to combat this global pandemic?
- Is Automation/HIA key for organizations across certain verticals only?
DOWNLOAD THE REPORT
Speak with our consultants