This is a comprehensive view of the Indian SMB landscape, which covers key aspects like –
- The number of SMBs and their GDP contribution to India’s economy
- The current technology adoption by SMBs to enhance digital discoverability
- The transition from traditional SMBs to ‘Digital SMBs’
- The impending opportunity owing to SMB digitalization
- The initiatives that the ecosystem players are taking to tap into the opportunity
- The way forward
A few interesting insights that were gleaned from the study include –
- The Indian SMBs contribute 40% to India’s GDP and generate ~180Mn jobs.
- An emerging category of SMBs such as Housewife Resellers, Media Content Creators, Cab Drivers, and Delivery Partners are enabled by Aggregators in their digital journey.
- 600+ Aggregators, many of them new-age start-ups such as Udaan, Oyo, Meesho, Ola, Swiggy, etc., have already enabled over 10Mn SMBs and will continue to play a vital role in SMB digitalization.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL REPORT
Speak with our consultants