3 to 4 years of relevant experience. Experience in Captive set-up, industry knowledge on MNC’s (R&D, IT, Product Development, Engineering companies) preferred.
1. Will involve Selling into Multinational Companies (MNC) in R&D, IT, Product development, Engineering firms
2. Identifying the opportunities, lead generation, pre-sales
3. Helping the partner to drive this practice
4. Able to conduct Primary / Secondary research, LinkedIn, other professional medium platforms to generate newer leads, potentials clients
5. Target Database building/ updating/calls, follow ups, client presentations, proposal creation, RFP/ RFI, sales collaterals, closures etc.
6. Responsible for Building, Maintaining existing relationships and Tracking new relationships
7. Nurture existing clients (account management/ relationship management)
8. Maintaining Timeline, tracker sheet for leads generated, closures etc.
9. Organize specific round table events, thought leadership connect series, workshops, leadership meets etc.
10. Support CEO/Senior stakeholders in meetings/Client management
Desired Skills :
1. Strong communication and presentation skills. Excellent written, oral skills
2. Interacting and communicating with clients
3. Strong interpersonal skills
4. Relationship building & Networking Skills (possessing an aptitude for quickly creating and nurturing connections with others
5. Creative, Self-starter, who is highly motivated, focussed, curious to learn
6. Go getter attitude
7. Ability to work in a high pressure environment
8. Strong team building skills; project management skills, analytical skills, and troubleshooting skills
9. Possess strong business aptitude and working knowledge
10. Be able to rapidly assimilate and distil complex topics in the form of a presentation
11. Strong work ethics
12. Drive for Passion
As a Senior Consultant, you will be closely working with the Management Team for practice development, project delivery in the Technology domain, TMT domain, Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing, Telecom, Semiconductor etc. You will need to work with the project team to provide data-driven and analysis-rich deliverables deriving strategic insights as per the client requirements. Senior Consultants are also expected to assist with business development activities and provide thought leadership. Possess subject matter knowledge to lend additional credibility and add value at all stages and levels.
You would typically be working on multiple projects and responsible for end-to-end project delivery. You will be working closely with your project teams to guide them to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
You may be required to travel within India/ overseas (typically emerging markets) for client meetings/primary research.
1. Senior Consultants would be typically working with EM (Engagement Manager, members of the leadership team) for Project Delivery and in some cases, deliver projects end to end.
2. Manage projects from first contact to final delivery and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight
3. Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the practice area, provide thought leadership internally as well as to clients, including overall guidance, mentoring and supervision to the team
4. Coach team with respect to conducting primary and/or secondary research and validate findings of team members
5. Review project plans as well as deliverables and validate insights and strategic recommendations by the teams. Ensure the teams are:
1. Validating the data obtained, and analysing it to extract insights and identify patterns (qualitative as well as qualitative)
2. Identifying trends, patterns and insights and applying them to arrive at solutions/ recommendations
6. Over-manage client communication process (as applicable) including understanding requirements, expectation management and delivering quality outputs.
7. Manage research partner relationships (as applicable).
Business Development and Solutions
1. Contribute to the business development process, support sales teams in closing deals by participating in client calls and pitching solution
2. Design solutions based on client’s requirements; define engagement structure including resource requirements, project travel, effort estimates and proposal pricing strategies
3. Develop proof of concept of the solution (if required)
Practice and Organizational Development
1. Work with Senior Management Teams to achieve practice’s vision and mission
2. Assist in development and building of the practice team
3. Collaborate with senior management in development and enhancement of knowledge nuggets and thought pieces, methodologies and frameworks, website content development, etc. Also build sales collaterals such as whitepapers and capability decks
1. Bachelor’s degree (Engineering) from a top-tier university (such as IITs, NITs, DU, etc.); And an MBA from one of the top institutions in India / abroad
2. Gaining a holistic view of the consulting project
3. Create a competitive advantage through consumer and market understanding
4. Provide direction to outside agencies and internal resources in the design and implementation of research programs, processes, and result analysis and reporting
5. Support primary consumer research to identify, analyze, track, and report actionable consumer insights to key business stakeholders so as to support key business initiatives
6. Manage ongoing consumer data and tracking services, perform routine and extraordinary analysis, and ensure appropriate reporting access, formats, and analysis for all business functions
7. Support the communication of key facts, trends, and implications via systematic reports, scheduled presentations, and ad-hoc support for key marketing initiatives
8. Own small consulting engagements as an individual contributor or individual work streams in larger consulting engagements
9. Guide junior consultants in their day-to-day research and analysis activities
10. Assist in business development activities by preparing project/work proposals
11. Work in collaboration with team members and ensure superior deliverables
Play a key role in designing research plans to generate the understanding needed to solve business issues or capitalize upon market opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Support and contribute to consulting assignments through primary and secondary research & Data collation, interpretation and analysis
2. Presentation / Report preparation
3. Creation and application of consulting & research frameworks
4. Gaining a holistic view of the consulting project
5. Focused quality research to arrive at a well framed and thought solution for the client.
6. Create a competitive advantage through consumer and market understanding.
7. Provide direction to outside agencies and internal resources in the design and implementation of research programs, processes, and result analysis and reporting.
Industry Knowledge and Social skills:
1. Should have fair understanding of IT/Technology sector, Cloud computing, Big Data, GTM strategy, Market sizing, Market Assessments .
2. Assist in business development activities by participating in the preparation of project / work proposals
3. Work in collaboration with team members and ensure superior deliverables
Can’t find the vacancy you seek?
Drop your CV here, We will consider your profile for future Jobs