Subscribe via email
- KEY DRIVERS OF GLOBALIZATION
- Porous Innovation: Innovating within amorphous organization boundaries
- Approaches to setting up Engineering and IT captive centers
- Review of Persistent’s Digital Experience Platform — Vega
- Why API strategy matters
- Emerging Automotive Silicon Valley of Middle East — Israel
- Factors to consider while setting up a captive center.
- Advantages of setting up Global Development Centers in India
- Captive vs Service Provider : A Zero Sum Game?
- Reasons for high attrition rate in BPO industry
Tag Archives: Productivity benchmark
Measuring productivity of engineers has always been controversial and a perception driven topic. We at Zinnov designed and executed a survey among US based product companies with global centers in India and China in 2008. Based on our interviews with … Continue reading