Subscribe via email
- KEY DRIVERS OF GLOBALIZATION
- Porous Innovation: Innovating within amorphous organization boundaries
- Approaches to setting up Engineering and IT captive centers
- Review of Persistent’s Digital Experience Platform — Vega
- Why API strategy matters
- Emerging Automotive Silicon Valley of Middle East — Israel
- Factors to consider while setting up a captive center.
- Advantages of setting up Global Development Centers in India
- Captive vs Service Provider : A Zero Sum Game?
- Reasons for high attrition rate in BPO industry
Tag Archives: R&D
A detailed Zinnov study on the total R&D spend by Global 500 companies for the year 2014 revealed a total investment of $614B. R&D spend as a percentage of revenue increased to 4.31%. It would also be worthwhile to note … Continue reading
As referenced in my earlier entry about globalization of corporate wide functions: Research & Development Marketing & Sales – Covered in this blog Finance & Accounting Human Resources Internal IT Procurement End Customer Services & Support This entry will focus … Continue reading
To take my previous entry here on Globalization being an innovation imperative further, I am going to elaborate on my learning from performing multiple globalization benchmarking and portfolio optimization studies in the past couple of years. I am going to … Continue reading
Focus on R&D Services is a Prime Driver for Infosys’s Good Results. Infosys’s change in forecast is a harbinger of better outsourcing outlook in the next 12 months. Its focus on cost optimization has positioned it well to take advantage … Continue reading