Subscribe via email
- KEY DRIVERS OF GLOBALIZATION
- Emerging Automotive Silicon Valley of Middle East — Israel
- Advantages of setting up Global Development Centers in India
- Approaches to setting up Engineering and IT captive centers
- Reasons for high attrition rate in BPO industry
- Captive vs Service Provider : A Zero Sum Game?
- Factors to consider while setting up a captive center.
- Introduction to Erlang
- Product development for India market - MNCs lack focus and investment
- MNC R&D Ecosystem in China
Category Archives: Startups
About the author: Anjan Krishnamurthy is a Management Consultant at Zinnov with the Global Advisory & Performance Consulting Practice. In a letter to shareholders last year, JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon warned of growing competition for Wall Street in the form of … Continue reading
About the authors: Vignesh Balagopalakrishnan is a Management Consultant at Zinnov who works with the Engineering Excellence team. Iris Babu is a content writer. India undeniably has a vibrant startup ecosystem, with Zinnov and NASSCOM pegging the number of technology … Continue reading