Graduate in any discipline, MBA in sales and marketing preferred
3 to 4 years of relevant experience. Experience in Captive set-up, industry knowledge on MNC’s (R&D, IT, Product Development, Engineering companies) preferred.
Play a key role in designing research plans to generate the understanding needed to solve business issues or capitalize upon market opportunities.
1. Will involve Selling into Multinational Companies (MNC) in R&D, IT, Product development, Engineering firms
2. Identifying the opportunities, lead generation, pre-sales
3. Helping the partner to drive this practice
4. Able to conduct Primary / Secondary research, LinkedIn, other professional medium platforms to generate newer leads, potentials clients
5. Target Database building/ updating/calls, follow ups, client presentations, proposal creation, RFP/ RFI, sales collaterals, closures etc.
6. Responsible for Building, Maintaining existing relationships and Tracking new relationships
7. Nurture existing clients (account management/ relationship management)
8. Maintaining Timeline, tracker sheet for leads generated, closures etc.
9. Organize specific round table events, thought leadership connect series, workshops, leadership meets etc.
10. Support CEO/Senior stakeholders in meetings/Client management
Desired Skills :
1. Strong communication and presentation skills. Excellent written, oral skills
2. Interacting and communicating with clients
3. Strong interpersonal skills
4. Relationship building & Networking Skills (possessing an aptitude for quickly creating and nurturing connections with others
5. Creative, Self-starter, who is highly motivated, focussed, curious to learn
6. Go getter attitude
7. Ability to work in a high pressure environment
8. Strong team building skills; project management skills, analytical skills, and troubleshooting skills
9. Possess strong business aptitude and working knowledge
10. Be able to rapidly assimilate and distil complex topics in the form of a presentation
11. Strong work ethics
12. Drive for Passion
Speak with our consultants