Subscribe via email
- KEY DRIVERS OF GLOBALIZATION
- Porous Innovation: Innovating within amorphous organization boundaries
- Approaches to setting up Engineering and IT captive centers
- Review of Persistent’s Digital Experience Platform — Vega
- Why API strategy matters
- Emerging Automotive Silicon Valley of Middle East — Israel
- Factors to consider while setting up a captive center.
- Advantages of setting up Global Development Centers in India
- Captive vs Service Provider : A Zero Sum Game?
- Reasons for high attrition rate in BPO industry
Tag Archives: SMB
Our recently launched study titled, ‘Indian SMB Sector 2013’ captures some interesting facts and figures on the burgeoning SMB segment in India. The study reveals that with a total base of 48.8 million SMBs, India is expected to emerge as … Continue reading