Subscribe via email
- KEY DRIVERS OF GLOBALIZATION
- Porous Innovation: Innovating within amorphous organization boundaries
- Approaches to setting up Engineering and IT captive centers
- Review of Persistent’s Digital Experience Platform — Vega
- Why API strategy matters
- Emerging Automotive Silicon Valley of Middle East — Israel
- Factors to consider while setting up a captive center.
- Advantages of setting up Global Development Centers in India
- Captive vs Service Provider : A Zero Sum Game?
- Reasons for high attrition rate in BPO industry
Tag Archives: R&D Benchmarking
Zinnov’s R&D Global Benchmarking Service to help global stakeholders take informed business decisions
Our R&D Global Benchmarking Study is specially formulated to help global stakeholders of the R&D fraternity make informed business decisions on areas of Research and Development investments and ROI in global markets. Our benchmarking studies over the last many years have … Continue reading