Subscribe via email
- KEY DRIVERS OF GLOBALIZATION
- Captive vs Service Provider : A Zero Sum Game?
- Why API strategy matters
- Review of Persistent’s Digital Experience Platform — Vega
- Approaches to setting up Engineering and IT captive centers
- Advantages of setting up Global Development Centers in India
- Factors to consider while setting up a captive center.
- Indian SMB market at 48.8 million units growing at a CAGR of 4.53%
- Emerging Automotive Silicon Valley of Middle East — Israel
- Infographic: Global Attrition Trends
Category Archives: Innovation
About the author: Vishnu Shankar is a Lead Analyst with Zinnov in the Global Engineering Insights Platform team “Google is coming!” – The Automotive Industry has been hearing this since 2009, the year the Self Driving Car Project was announced. Autonomous … Continue reading
About the author: Ashwin Ballambettu Pai is an Associate Director at Zinnov with the Global Engineering Service Provider Practice. Self-driving technologies have come a long way from hands-free and minds-off driving to driverless pods in a short span. Luxury car maker BMW is … Continue reading
About the author: Vivek Gupta is a Senior Consultant at Zinnov who works with the Engineering Excellence team. That continuous innovation is the mantra for survival & success for organizations globally is now an established fact. Avenues such as setting up … Continue reading