Subscribe via email
- KEY DRIVERS OF GLOBALIZATION
- Emerging Automotive Silicon Valley of Middle East — Israel
- Advantages of setting up Global Development Centers in India
- Approaches to setting up Engineering and IT captive centers
- Reasons for high attrition rate in BPO industry
- Captive vs Service Provider : A Zero Sum Game?
- Factors to consider while setting up a captive center.
- Introduction to Erlang
- Product development for India market - MNCs lack focus and investment
- MNC R&D Ecosystem in China
Category Archives: Automotive
About the author: Vishnu Shankar is a Lead Analyst with Zinnov in the Global Engineering Insights Platform team “Google is coming!” – The Automotive Industry has been hearing this since 2009, the year the Self Driving Car Project was announced. Autonomous … Continue reading
About the author: Ashwin Ballambettu Pai is an Associate Director at Zinnov with the Global Engineering Service Provider Practice. Self-driving technologies have come a long way from hands-free and minds-off driving to driverless pods in a short span. Luxury car maker BMW is … Continue reading